i-VAC is a sterile, disposable and portable system used with closed wound drainage and offers a constant suction profile, resulting improved tissue approximation and reduced risk of hematoma. The system features in a pre-compressed state with a standard Y-connector for dual drainage.
- Closed System Design reduces the chance of cross contamination.
- Compact and Self Contained System allows complete patient ambulation.
- Pre-compressed State of Package saves the shipping cost and storage space.
- Y-connector for Bilateral Drainage.
- Attached Stepped Adapters allows connecting to other sizes on demand which facilitates easy connection to drainage system.
- Internal Anti-reflux Valve is incorporated to prevent reverse flow during emptying and reactivation.
- Reclosable Pouring Spout permits convenient emptying of the reservoir unit and system reactivated when required.
- Transparent Sidewall with Clearly Marked Graduations at 25 ml Increments facilitates quick and easy identification and measurement of exudate.
- Latex-free Construction eliminates latex-induced allergic reactions.
- Reservoir is available in 3 sizes(150, 300 & 450 ml).
- Sterile double packed.
|i-VAC Reservoir||Ref. No.||MNM-S23101||MNM-S23102||MNM-S23103|